Monday, November 23, 2009

Meal Plan Monday



I am not an avid menu planner, but I know I need to.Yes, I can create this beautiful menu, but will we stick to it is the question.

We do have several engagements, and still have not made our decision for the Thanksgiving holiday. So I'm planning for some possible travel this week. Either way, we've gotten off pretty easy this year. We'll be taking pumpkin pie and our famous turkey cookies this year.

Wed. is our dentist day, so I'm keeping my oldest out of school. We'll make turkey cookies together and just enjoy the day with the 3 of us.

Sun. I am planning on trying a new recipe from Cooking During Stolen Moments. Kate is a genius in the kitchen.

So are week should look something like this:


Breakfast:
PB toast and oranges
cereal w/ bananas
breakfast burritos
bacon/eggs/biscuits
breakfast casserole (our turn for SS breakfast)

Lunch:
Grilled ham n' cheese
Bean N cheese burritos
make your own sandwich (traveling)
supper at friends
Ramen
chicken n' rice
leftovers

Dinner:
Roasted chicken, salad
Chili
Soup n Sandwich
Turkey day!! (pumpkin pie, turkey cookies)
Supper at friends/ leftovers
leftovers












No comments:

Post a Comment