Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Financial Review

It's the first of the month. That means time to talk bills... I know you all have this marked on your calendar right, because it's always a lively fun topic to discuss.

Well, in our case it actually is. This month we plan to pay off our car !!! YEAH!!!! This is one of the last major milestone to our debt freedom. That will put us in line to still meet our goal to be debt free by June.

So the setback of unemployment hasn't hindered us too much. We are still moving toward cutting back on everything, but I know the Lord has great plans for us and we are just walking with him hand in hand. It's actually quite exciting. I don't recall a time I've been so open and receptive to the Lord's guidance. There is definitely no me,myself, and I mentality here. I know there is absolutely no way to walk through this without him. And as always, our gracious Father is there for us and with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment