Friday, April 23, 2010

To Move or Not to Move That is the Question

As the school year comes to an end we have been evaluating our success and failures. Our little prince will have to find a new school next year, and our princess needs a better homeschooling structure. Those are our biggest challenges for the summer.

Do we home school both children, or do we move and put both children into school in a district that we know well??? What a drastic decision this seems to me, but alas it is a thought to contemplate.

Actually, for the first time in years I'm okay with moving. I find it quite funny that for several years we asked the Lord if we could move, and every time we received an emphatic NO!! Just when we would think that moving was our only option, and not excited about it, the Lord always provided a way. So now, I actually have a calm peace and excitement about the prospect of moving.

I know, who in the world would be excited about moving, but I am getting that way. I think this may be the best decision for our family. If nothing else, it will cause us to clean out the entire house and cleanup and repair some places that have been neglected.

In the meantime, we will be praying for the Lord's direction and guidance. Who knows what he has in store for us. I do know that he's not finished with us yet, and we will continue to walk arm and arm with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment